terms and conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is Rabot 1745 US 1-2 The Stables Gadbrook Park, Northwich, CW9 7RA
2. The competition is open to all residents of the United states and Canada who are at least 18 years old and have registered to receive marketing communications from Rabot 1745. Excluded are employees of the organizer, their families, representatives and third parties, who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
3. All participants must register to receive marketing communications from Rabot 1745. You can unsubscribe from Rabot 1745 emails at any time.
4. In order for RABOT 1745 to share your data with a third party, you must give your consent by ticking the appropriate box.
5. All entries must be submitted via Rabot1745.us and only one entry per person is allowed.
6. Entries for the Competition start on 5-21-2021 at 00:00 and the closing date for entries is 6-21-2021 at 00:00. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
7. The organiser is not liable for entries that could not be successfully submitted due to a technical fault.
8. A winner will be selected by lottery decision by an independent person on 06-22-2021
9. The winner will receive the Liquid Chocolate Body Mask and London Body and Pillow Mist worth $47.9
10. The Winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone (based on their details at the time of registration) no later than 05-04-2021 and must provide a postal address to receive his prize. If a Winner fails to respond within 1 day of notification of the Promoter, the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another Winner in accordance with the procedure described above.
11. The prize will be sent by post within 2-5 days of receipt of the Winner's notification of the Winner's Prize.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and does not represent an alternative to cash for the winner.
13. The Decision of the Promoter regarding all aspects of the Competition is final and binding. There is no correspondence about this.
14. The Promoter must either publish or make available the information indicating that a valid competition has taken place. To comply with this obligation, the Promoter will send the last name and residential area of the winners and, where applicable, copies of their registrations to anyone who, within one month of the end of the registration, send a message to https://www.rabot1745beauty.us/help-centre.list within one month of the closing date specified in condition 5. If you object to one or all of your surnames, residential districts and registrations published or made available, please contact us https://www.rabot1745beauty.us/help-centre.list In such circumstances, the Promoter must forward the winners' information and registrations to the Advertising Authority upon request.
15. Participants agree to and comply with these terms and conditions by registering. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the Prize to a person who violates these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to declare, delete, interrupt or amend the Contest as void if necessary.
17. To the extent permitted by law, both the Promoter and its agents or distributors shall under no circumstances be responsible for compensating the Winner. In no event shall you accept any responsibility for any loss, damage, personal injury or death that may occur as a result of acceptance of the prize. An exception exists if the cause is due to the neglect of the organiser, its representatives or dealers or its employees. Your legal rights will not be affected.
18. Personal data provided during this promotion will be processed as determined in the https://www.rabot1745beauty.us/terms-conditions.list of the Promoter. See also Condition 14 with regard to the announcement of the winners.